Spiritual and personal growth activities and pastoral care services are available to all denominations. Residents are welcome to spend time in the chapel for daily worship, communion, and quiet reflection.
We provide a spiritual environment in which people of all faiths are welcome. At The Glenn Minnetonka we have a dedicated, full-time pastoral care team and two chapels that are open 24-hours a day for private meditation or quiet reflection.
If being a part of a community with strong ties to local faith-based organizations is important to you, The Glenn Minnetonka may be your perfect fit. Our Pastoral Care Team is integral to creating a vibrant and supportive community that provides for the spiritual needs of people of all faiths.
Some of our spiritual support activities and opportunities include:
- Individual Consultation
- Communion Visits
- Weekly Interfaith Service
- Hymn Sing
- Weekly Bible Study
- Spiritually Oriented Activities for Memory Care Residents
- Monthly Grief Support Group or Time of Remembrance
- Outings to Places of Spiritual Interest
- Bi-Annual Memorial Mass
- A Variety of Fulfilling Volunteer and Service Opportunities for Residents
- Personal Visits with Residents in their Home
- Bedside Hospital Visits
- Sacraments of Reconciliation and Anointing of the Sick