Spiritual and personal growth activities and pastoral care services are available to all denominations. Residents are welcome to spend time in the chapel for weekly worship and communion.
We provide a spiritual environment in which people of all faiths are welcome. At The Glenn Minnetonka we have a dedicated, full-time pastoral care team and a beautiful chapel open 24-hours a day for private meditation or quiet reflection.
If being a part of a community with strong ties to local faith-based organizations is important to you, The Glenn Minnetonka may be your perfect fit. Our pastoral care team is integral to creating a vibrant and supportive community that provides for the spiritual needs of people of all faiths.
Some of our spiritual support activities and opportunities include:
- Individual Consultation
- Communion Visits
- Weekly Interfaith Service
- Hymn Sing
- Weekly Bible Study
- Spiritually Oriented Activities for Memory Care Residents
- Monthly Grief Support Group or Time of Remembrance
- Outings to Places of Spiritual Interest
- Bi-Annual Memorial Mass
- A Variety of Fulfilling Volunteer and Service Opportunities for Residents
- Personal Visits with Residents in their Home
- Bedside Hospital Visits
- Sacraments of Reconciliation and Anointing of the Sick